Only 40 in existence, check out Soul Clap x The Well x Funkadelic limited edition bundle featuring the 12″ of the In Da Kar EP, a limited edition shirt and The ‘P-Funk B-Sides and Ballads Mixtape’ on cassette exclusively AVAILABLE HERE!
We’re so honored to officially release the In Da Kar Music Video to the world. Getting Clinton’s blessing and musical participation has legitimized our EFUNK movement and opened a new chapter in the Soul Clap sound. In this chapter of ultimate intergalactic funky-ness Everybody’s Freaky Under Natures Kingdom. That means YOU TOO, so won’t you join us?!
We got down with Billboard for a lil Q&A play as well as an exclusive mix! Check it out HERE.
Art by Sofia Badaoui
Has C.love taken over our podcast? Maybe, this is her third episode in 2 years (Episode 107 and Episode 118). But, ever since I heard my first C.love mix while getting measured for my wedding costume at Jackie Taylor‘s studio in Berlin I’ve been hooked on her unique style. As far as I’ve heard (and I’ve heard a lot), C.love makes the most original and enjoyable mixes out there. So it’s only right that we keep featuring on The Adventures again and again and again…
And here’s some words from the lover herself…
“Hello All You Listeners Out There. This Summer the team over at Soul Clap pressed my first vinyl Gator Boots Vol. 5!!!! In celebration of this momentous release I put together a Podcast. As the title suggests this is a mix of edits only. In fact, only edits I have made. As a self-taught producer edits have been my biggest teacher. Discovering how to construct songs by deconstructing what others have done. I hope y’all enjoy!
PS. This mix goes down really well with a cold beer and some BBQ.”
Intro: A Personal Dialog with Dolly Parton
1. Dolly Parton “House of the Rising Sun” -C.love ReWork (Gatorboots Vol. 5)
2. 18+ “All The Time ft. Butchy Fuego” – C.love Edit
3. Stevie Wonder/A.D./C.love “In The Mood the Love Her” – C.love Mash-up
4. Taco “Putting on the Ritz” – C.love Edit
5. Kazino “Binary” – C.love Edit
6. Escape From NY “Fire In My Heart” – C.love Edit
7. Ready For the World “Oh, She-Love” – C.love ReWork (Gatorboots Vol. 5)
8. Bill Withers “Rail Road Man” -C.love Edit
9. Doris Day “Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps” – C.love Edit
10. The Zombies “She’s Not There” -C.love ReWork
11. Afet Serenay “Maden Dagi” – C.love’s Turkish Bass Edit
12. Serge Gainsbourg “Bonnie & Clyde” – C.love Edit
13. G.M.O.M. “Hamouda” – C.love Re-Imagined
14. Ryan Paris “Dolce Vita” – C.love’s Deep Down Edit
15. Aretha Franklin “Say A Little” -C.love ReWork (Gatorboots Vol. 5)
Extro: A Personal Dialog with Dolly Parton
CREW LOVE MEMBERS EXCLUSIVE! You heard & loved Bosq’s TUMBALÁ EP with Tempo Alomar & other guest vocalists, now scoop up the instrumentals. You can only find them in the Crew Only section!